Anyone else still waiting to hear back??

kayay

I applied to both Boston College and Simmons  College as a transfer MSW student and have yet to hear back. I applied early feb for BC and late feb for Simmons. I've called both schools and their still reviewing my application, but I'm worried that I might get waitlisted, especially with BC since I applied 2 weeks after their transfer deadline ( i withdrew from my out of state msw program last minute for financial reasons and then applied to transfer to BC same week).  anyone else still waiting to hear back? it feels like forever. 

I am still waiting to hear back from Fordham -- my application was complete 12/19 and my letters of recommendation were complete 1/28.

I applied to both Boston College and Simmons  College as a transfer MSW student and have yet to hear back. I applied early feb for BC and late feb for Simmons. I've called both schools and their still reviewing my application, but I'm worried that I might get waitlisted, especially with BC since I applied 2 weeks after their transfer deadline ( i withdrew from my out of state msw program last minute for financial reasons and then applied to transfer to BC same week).  anyone else still waiting to hear back? it feels like forever.

I applied to BC AND Simmons around October-December. Heard back from both in February. I know someone who applied to BC as a transfer student and already found out her decision

Ugh, I haven't heard from BC either and I feel it's a little obnoxious. Yes, I applied there latest out of all the others because of it's late deadline but really, that was still the beginning of February. On March 30, they sent an email saying I should hear in 2-4 weeks but I need to give answers to 4 other schools by April 15th and will most likely choose one of those programs because I've been able to do open houses, talk with students, etc.