George Washington University Fall 2015

SocialHermit1

I figured I may as well start the GWU thread, as I haven't seen a current one for this year. 

I accepted my offer into the Sociology MA program for fall of this year. I will be moving from my home state of Ohio around the end of July-beginning of August. 

Anyone else attending the university in the fall? Looking for roommates? Any current/alumni willing to give more insight? Anyone want to meet around the start of fall term? 

• 5 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone else here will that will begin a Masters and/or PhD program at GWU this upcoming fall. I am enrolled in the Masters in Museum Studies program and am quite excited about it. 

Feel free to post. I figured this forum could be used for housing, recreational ideas, meet & greets etc. 

Edited by M3d3a

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I will attending GW in the Fall except I will be at the Elliott School of International Affairs. I just managed to find housing (1 bedroom apartment) a bit over a week ago within a suburban area in Arlington. I will be moving to the area August 14!

Edited by Guest