UW Whitewater

For those of you accepted off of this year's waitlist,what did the email say? How many days did they give you to decide?

Also on their survey, they asked about interviews, did anyone ever interview with them and if so, how was that like?

The e-mail said that we had until May 1st to decide. So, I'm assuming they will be sending out more acceptances this week! :) I thought the interview thing was really weird. I didn't have to do an interview or anything before I was accepted. 

Well, @WisconsinNite99, looks like we won't hear about second round of wait list admits until toward the end of the month. This is just dragging on!

cosmicmorgan,

Sorry I have been out of the loop for the last few days, but I actually got an impromptu e-mail from UW-Whitewater for an interview! I went in for the interview and they asked some general questions and said I would be informed of their decision very soon. I found the request for an interview very peculiar since I had not noted anyone going in for an interview on this forum. I thought I would update you because you have your heart set on UWW.

Private message me if you have more questions!

Wishing u best of luck!

@WisconsinNite99 congrats on getting an interview! Definitely let me know what happens. I also said I'd be willing to go in for an interview, but since I'm on the East coast they may not have taken that very seriously lol. Oh well, it's been out of my control for a while now so all I can do is wait and see.

Sure thing, cosmicmorgan! They said they would let all the candidates know very soon, so I am expecting an e-mail by the end of this week (apparently, they do operate on weekends too!).