Is there a way to make the font bigger on the GRE?

med latte

I've been taking practice tests with Manhattan and the ETS software, and so far I have not seen a way to make the font larger. Is there a way to do that on the GRE exam?

I have some vision problems, but not quite enough to justify asking for special accommodations (I don't think so, anyway....?). Right now I'm viewing Grad Cafe on Chrome, so know to go to the upper right hand corner of the screen and select "zoom"  to enlarge everything. That makes a huge difference for me. I do it on my Kindle, too. 

Does the GRE offer this type of adjustment?  Also, is it usually offered on a mac, PC, or both?

Thanks, all!

I can't say I know the answer to this, but I do think it's worth asking for an accommodation. It's not like this would give you an advantage over anybody else, so I see no good reason not to give it to you.

I would imagine the type of computer depends on the testing center. I think I did mine on a PC, but I don't think that matters considering the software.

Edited by Vene

I'm pretty sure the ETS software on the website is accurate for the actual test day. I didn't notice any differences. So, if you can't do it there, I assume you can't do it on test day. If it will give you trouble, I think you should ask for accommodation.