[poll]study not at the main campus of a good university

sadegh_cpu

Is it worth going to Poli di milano - como campus considering my criterias ?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is it worth going to Poli di milano - como campus considering my criterias ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other ideas(please mention in your comment)

hi there :)

I have a problem that I am sure lots of you know the answer,I applied for Poli Di Milano university and I am admitted for spring semester in Como Campus which is not the main campus of this university,I wonder if it has a same worth comparing with the main campus of this university , here is more info about my choices :

First choice which I didn't admit :

Study course:

(first choice) Campus: MILANO LEONARDO

School: ENGINEERING

Degree program: COMPUTING SYSTEMS ENGINEERING

Taught in English: YES Online application completed.

more info :http://www.english.polimi.it/english/academics/english_courses/master_computing.php?id_nav=-283&apri=-13

Second choice that i admitted :

Study course:

(optional second choice) Campus: COMO

School: ENGINEERING

Degree program: COMPUTER ENGINEERING

Taught in English: YES

more info :http://www.english.polimi.it/english/academics/english_courses/master_compeng.php?id_nav=-290&apri=-13

Is this program worth going considering I want to pursue my study further at the best universities in Canada/USA?another criteria for me is high level of education which make me ready to work and study both.

you prompt reply is highly appreciated and admired from the person who loves u all for your help,bye :D

I feel kind of annoyed that you sent me a private message asking me to vote in this poll.

If I had any interest in (or even the slightest bit of knowledge about Poli Di Milano University, European universities, engineering, computer science or anything related to this) I would have already voted. I gather you probably PMed a whole pile of random users.

Not really cool or particularly polite in my opinion. Also not very smart: my opinion on this matter is less than worthless.

I feel kind of annoyed that you sent me a private message asking me to vote in this poll.

If I had any interest in (or even the slightest bit of knowledge about Poli Di Milano University, European universities, engineering, computer science or anything related to this) I would have already voted. I gather you probably PMed a whole pile of random users.

Not really cool or particularly polite in my opinion. Also not very smart: my opinion on this matter is less than worthless.

I have banned this user for precisely this reason! Sorry all for the annoyance.