Electrical/Computer Engineering admission results?

durlov

Amine, somebody phoned MIT on friday and was told that there were notifications still to be sent.

Yes, and btw, I was thinking about Berkeley, and if we notice carefully, all the rejects were sent out by this time last year(around Feb 18th and 17th). Does this mean its a good thing to have not explicitly heard a rejection from Berkeley EECS? How many of you are waiting on that too?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, and btw, I was thinking about Berkeley, and if we notice carefully, all the rejects were sent out by this time last year(around Feb 18th and 17th). Does this mean its a good thing to have not explicitly heard a rejection from Berkeley EECS? How many of you are waiting on that too?

Somebody just posted a result for Berkeley.

Another day of waiting...here we go!

If someone calls MIT please post the response...If I have a chance I will try and give them a call. Busy day today however, so I'm not promising anything, and to be honest I have somewhat given up hope.

I'm wondering when the Jan. 15 deadline schools will start sending out acceptances...

In the results section there is even an MIT admit received in March (may be a waitlist result)

But what was the RSPV date last year??

I checked this some time ago; I can't remember exactly, but the dates in general were very very close to this year (+- 1/2 days).

In fact, we saw some acceptance on February 12/14; now I expect some more between today and tomorrow.