Any programs recommended for me?

hey guys!

i am 23 and graduated from psu in spring of 2014. I was rejected the first year I applied to slp grad school but it worked out for me..

i have a 2.86

i got a 150 verbal,150 math and 4 on my GRE's.

i am taking my chem class (Asha now requires a physical science before admitted to grad school/during) now and will earn an A for sure,I am also taking ASL and will earn an A in that also.

i have a lot of experience now, I am ABA CERTIFIED, worked as an SLPa for 10 months now . Before I interned at a Clinic which has SLP and OT services, most of there clientele were kids on the spectrum, now I have 11 kids on my caseload, and I run a social thinking group, and just started my own vocational ground for the older kids with autism to work on everyday skills(cooking cleaning hygiene) ! I also attended many workshops including visualizing verbalizing,talkies, and talk tools which helps a lot with my clients now. Also CPI CERTIFIED And have a lot of experience (mostly with autism) and I love what I do! Every second if it. Who thinks I can apply now/ can get into a program? I'm looking for schools who have a holistic application process which means they look at everything as a whole and doesn't throw out your application if your GPA or GRE scores aren't good enough. Anyone? Help me find some schools! Thanks guys!

i swear you recommend GVS for everyone ;) haha

Ha - I do too now depending on the applicant.  :)  GVS tends to look at the "whole package" rather than setting specific limits.  The program length is also shorter than most - if I could relocate my family (and deal with out of state tuition) I probably would!  All three of my sisters ended up in Michigan for school (or in my oldest sister's case, her hubby's work) and I loved visiting.  The main drawback to relocating for me (aside from expense and inconvenience) is that we likely couldn't afford to move back to our neighborhood later, as our rent is low due to rent control and living here for over a decade.  Decisions decisions!!!

Not to hijack this thread, but I would love to find out more about Grand Valley. I'm about 2 hours from there, so hadn't really considered it (as I can't relocate) but am intrigued by the shorter length of the program. It looks just more compressed than the other programs I'm looking at (E. Mich, Wayne State, Michigan State, WKU), so I'm curious about how many days of the week classes are spread over and how do-able the program is with other outside commitments (family, possible assistantship or part-time work)? When did you start and when do you anticipate being finished?

I'm thinking I could commute that distance, but it would rely entirely on how much I would need to be on campus.

I would love any insight!

Thanks!