SOPHAS verification time

randomcat

Hi guys, my first deadline is 12/1 and I haven't submitted my SOPHAS application yet. I am still waiting for 2 LORs to be submitted...because I think SOPHAS wouldn't even start verifying your app until transcripts and 2/3 LORs are sent in, correct? For those of you who have already e-submitted your app, how long did SOPHAS take to verify it?

I waited until my second LOR was uploaded then I submitted my application and paid. I figured if the ppl were late I didn't want to pay and they not accept the application. I submitted mine almost two weeks ago and they are still verifying them. I also paid for the transcription service which takes around two to three weeks also. That might be my hold up.

However, the day after I submitted my first app, I received an email from one of the schools stating that my GRE scores and one LOR was missing. You could go for it if you are confident that LORs will come through if you want to get it out the way. 

I just submitted yesterday, and of course it is still pending for verification.

Two schools contacted me directly: one saying that the documents were received and that the review process will begin. The other school told be that they will wait SOPHAS verification before they start reviewing my materials.

Submitted my app before Thanksgiving and I had all of my transcripts but only 1/3 LORs. But on the same day my app moved to the verification stage. So I guess you don't have to have all LORs in before they put you in queue for verification.