Any other Quantitative Psychology applicants out there?

quantpsych2

I haven't been back here since I made the thread! Been very busy with work!

I have received an offer from University of Oklahoma, which is fantastic. I saw on the results page an individual said there was a recruitment weekend, but I haven't heard anything about that so far. Hopefully I haven't missed it! 

15 hours ago, quantpsych2 said:

I haven't been back here since I made the thread! Been very busy with work!

I have received an offer from University of Oklahoma, which is fantastic. I saw on the results page an individual said there was a recruitment weekend, but I haven't heard anything about that so far. Hopefully I haven't missed it! 

Hey, congrats!! I'm the one who posted about the recruitment weekend--I got an email from Dr. Song about it.

" The College of Arts and Science will host the recruitment weekend  (March 4-6) on Norman campus. The prospective student can have a chance to tour the campus and department, and talk to the professors and other fellow students. Each of the prospects could get $400 of their travel reimbursed. I am contacting you to confirm if you decide to come for a visit during that weekend. "

I bet you could call Dr. Song or Kathryn Paine, the admissions adviser, about it. I won't be able to make it this weekend, but they told me that if I visit another time they'll still reimburse me! Do you think you'll accept the offer? I'm still waiting for a "counter offer" from ASU (I've been waitlisted but they asked me to keep them updated on my other offers), but I think I'll most likely accept OU's offer!

• 3 weeks later...