Holy expensive!!

I just paid $200 for one application!!! It had a CSDCAS fee of 125 and a university fee of 75. I feel like that's insane when you have no idea if you'll get it. Are other apps this expensive? Plus sending gres and transcripts adds up too

yeah, its insane

is anyone applying to mercy? this whole 'please send us 40 bucks in the mai' thing is annoying me. there isnt even an online app, they just want an extra 40 bucks for no reason... also I dont have cheques so its kinda weird for me..

What?!? They just want an extra $40?!?

Can you do a money order? Or do you have postal money orders? (Sorry, not sure what's available in Canada.) I'd be really frustrated with that, too. 

6 hours ago, OverCaffeinated said:

yeah, its insane

is anyone applying to mercy? this whole 'please send us 40 bucks in the mai' thing is annoying me. there isnt even an online app, they just want an extra 40 bucks for no reason... also I dont have cheques so its kinda weird for me..

• 3 weeks later...

For Ontario schools, it's $300 for the first school (+$100 for subsequent schools, but there are only 2 English-language SLP schools in Ontario, so at best that's still $200 each if you're an anglophone). Absolutely ridiculous, I backed out of that one quickly.

30 minutes ago, speechie94 said:

It's probably the most expensive for Canadians applying to U.S. schools with the current conversion rate.

you... have... NO... idea.... i want to cry...

i maxed out my credit card in december applying... and i wasnt even done!