GRE score reporting issues....anyone else experiencing this?

Sbjj0701

Hello!

Last month I applied to SFSU and UC Berkeley (among others), and they were the only schools that required GRE scores.  I sent my scores to the schools directly from the testing center and my ETS score report page says that they had already been sent AND received.  However, both schools have contacted me saying that have not received them.  I called ETS so ask what the issue was, and they had no answer except "we already sent the scores there".  I will definitely try to contact both school's admissions offices but this is SO STRESSFUL and I'm kind of freaking out.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?  Any words of encouragement would be appreciated :( I'm feeling  a little defeated.  

This may be due to the following:

- your app at the school was not created yet at the time they got your results so there was nothing to attach the scores to.

- your app has a different email than your GRE account, so the school was unable to match the two (this has happened to a friend of mine)

Just send them a message with all the identifying information about yourself and they should be able to match your scores with your app. If the submission deadline is coming up/passed, call them.

2 hours ago, random_grad said:

This may be due to the following:

- your app at the school was not created yet at the time they got your results so there was nothing to attach the scores to.

- your app has a different email than your GRE account, so the school was unable to match the two (this has happened to a friend of mine)

Just send them a message with all the identifying information about yourself and they should be able to match your scores with your app. If the submission deadline is coming up/passed, call them.

Ah, this is very helpful!  I did submit my scores well before I submitted my application. I really appreciate this info!  I'll give them a call.  

I had issues last year.  One of the schools I applied to was unable to find my GRE scores, and ETS gave me the same song and dance.  I was so frustrated, but the program director reassured me and explained that she would call the graduate school to clarify.  It turns out that my scores had gotten stuck between the graduate school and the social work program, and she was able to have them passed along.

I've had this issue at several of the schools I've applied to.  When I contacted ETS they confirmed that each school received the report electronically and gave me the date it was sent as well as the batch #.  I gave that information to the schools and they were able to find my report.