MIT SES

Yav Friendly

I've applied to their IDSS program, for transportation systems specification. I hope to work on either autonomous vehicles or intelligent transportation (smart cities project). I haven't heard back from them yet; have you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I applied to SES through the EECS app; haven't heard from either yet. I'm assuming EECS is a reject, but considering I wasn't in the slew of rejections for SES yesterday, I'm cautiously optimistic. Or maybe they just haven't got around to rejecting the ones who applied through EECS. :( What about you?

• 1 year later...
On 2/10/2018 at 1:47 PM, gecs-ams said:

anyone applying for fall 2018?

I got invited to an interview/visit day in the beginning of march, but I'm not sure what that means for my chances. anyone else?

I also got invited for visit day. 

They never did this 'admission decision after visit day' thing until this year, or so it seems. It's probably a good thing? I don't know how many people got the invitation.

Are you attending the visit day?

19 hours ago, workingforgradschool said:

I also got invited for visit day. 

They never did this 'admission decision after visit day' thing until this year, or so it seems. It's probably a good thing? I don't know how many people got the invitation.

Are you attending the visit day?

Yes, I will be going to the visit/interview day! Are you planning to? Also, what is your focus area in? Mine is energy systems.

A few other people mentioned this on the results page, but I am interested to see how many people are there (potentially indicating our chances?).

Edited by gecs-ams

6 hours ago, gecs-ams said:

Yes, I will be going to the visit/interview day! Are you planning to? Also, what is your focus area in? Mine is energy systems.

A few other people mentioned this on the results page, but I am interested to see how many people are there (potentially indicating our chances?).

My interest area is finance.

Great! I'll see you at the visit day. I have no idea what the chances are. Haha :) Guess we'll wait and see.

• 11 months later...