Chances of Admission in KAUST MS Electrical Engineering Fall 2016

Saad Zafar

Question

Hello Everyone ,

I have just applied for MS Electrical Engineering at KAUST for Fall 2016.

I have completed B.E Telecommunications from Iqra University , Karachi, Pakistan with a CGPA of 3.3/4 .Having an experience of 3 internships in large scale organisation along with an IEEE  conference publication as a co-author. Moreover I have been participating in Model United Nations Conferences here in Karachi as a part of my extra curricular activities . I want to ask that with this profile , do I have chances of getting admission in KAUST . I have not completed my GRE and IELTS so will it effect my application ? . Need your reviews and comments on it.

Thankyou and best regards.

1 answer to this question

Try contacting your POI before sending your application. There is no application fee so I don't see why you should worry that much. The website said a high GRE quant will enhance your chances, and they also set minimum for IELTS testing.

KAUST is research university. If you have a perfect fit a faculty with proven aptitude for research then you have good chances. Good luck!