I Applied to Hunter's OYR MSW Program...and I Am Freaking Out

callabyrdt

Hi All,

I applied to Hunter College's OYR MSW Program on February 3rd and my application was officially submitted to Admissions on February 10th. I am freaking out!! I had my whole team (my supervisor, colleagues, and Best Friends) help me with this application, in particular my personal statement and my recommendations. My anxiety is extremely high right now because although I have a few years of experience in their other two tracks, I applied for their clinical track. More so because I feel that with a clinical track degree, I can actually begin to help the hundreds of youth that come in to our offices with mental health issues, crises, and intervention. 

Any who, this is my first time applying to graduate school and this was the only school that I applied to. I'm unfamiliar with how this process works, so any feedback that you all can give me would be great. Good luck to everyone applying for graduate school for the Fall 2016 semester. Fingers crossed we all get accepted :)

The only feedback I can really give you is this: your worry is totally normal. This process is bewildering for anyone, even those of us who have been around the block. Good luck!