Who is your favorite philosopher? What was your favorite reading?

FoxAndChicken

I've noticed that a bunch of people mentioned Nietzsche as a favorite. I am just curious: has anyone read the newly published/translated (I think for the first time in English), Anti-Education? They are a series of lectures Nietzsche gave in 1872, right between Birth of Tragedy and Schopenhauer as Educator. I've been really meaning to read them, since it seems like many of the themes he develops in those texts are addressed—I'm curious how he presented them to a public audience. Here is a link, if you're curious: Anti-Education. I'd love to hear your thoughts if you've read it. 

On 2/19/2016 at 2:09 AM, Schwarzwald said:

Me and my friend got tattoos one night after a few beers at the bar and talking about Euthyphro. He ironically got W.W.E.D (What would Euthyphro do) tattooed on his wrist, I non-ironically got W.W.E.D tattooed on my wrist, because I honestly believe that the proper reading of Euthyphro is of a snark but desperate Socrates pleading for life to the only person he believes can connect him to a higher power to save him, Euthyphro. However, Socrates' own narcissism and frustration gets the best of him, and in an intermediately conscious attempt at seeking redemption, Socrates pleads with Euthyphro the only way he can, the over-rationalization of the world, which he does to combat the seemingly irrational injustice taking place (which is his inevitable sentence of death.)

This is awesome! I have Apology 38a (ὁ δὲ ἀνεξέταστος βίος οὐ βιωτὸς ἀνθρώπῳ) on my forearm. Yours is way more original.