Question about USF

I received an email weeks ago from the USF graduate admission office about missing materials, such as transcripts, GRE, etc.  However the instructions on the USF website as well as CSDCAS said to send official transcripts and GRE scores only to CSDCAS, which I did and uploaded unofficial copies like it suggested to their FACTS online application.  I emailed them back right away at the address they provided and have yet to hear anything back, and my application status on the USF website still says incomplete.  Has anyone else had this issue and/or know if I should be worried about my application falling through the cracks?

I had this issue and called the admissions department and they said it was fine that basically the online portal is a part of USF graduate admissions but not really a part of the ComDis department and they only send information there after people have accepted/declined offers. If you wanna play it safe give them a call they're very helpful!

I am so glad this was brought up. The same thing happened to me as well, it freaked me out as I saw others getting accepted while my application was still incomplete. I have emailed them and will call them in case I don't hear back. Just curious, when did you'll finish your application? Have you'll been accepted in spite the incomplete status on the portal?

Thanks!

I have not heard back from the school yet they told me I should be hearing back within the next week or so! From what I gathered they review piles of applications at a time and then send out the results before moving on to the next group :) if you call she should be able to tell you when your application will be reviewed!

On February 21, 2016 at 4:36 PM, APickleADay said:

Thank you so much for the reply!  That makes me feel so much better!  I will give them a call just in case.  Good luck to you both :)

Did you end up giving them a call? I'm curious as to what they said because they told a classmate of mine that they would be hearing back on Friday and she still has not been notified :(

8 hours ago, speechietobe said:

Did you end up giving them a call? I'm curious as to what they said because they told a classmate of mine that they would be hearing back on Friday and she still has not been notified :(

I was planning on calling Monday, but my dad was admitted to the hospital Sunday from a heart attack.  I actually just got home from the hospital a few minutes ago.  Unfortunately with everything going on, it wasn't really on my radar.  I'll be sure to let you know if I get anymore information.