I am majoring in Child Protection and Juvenile Justice. I am getting a very good GPA, but I haven't taken the GRE test yet. I plan to take that in the coming months, before the summer when I start applying to grad schools. 

Yale is my Ivy League that I really want to go to. I'm attracted to the campus, the curriculum, everything about the school stands out to me. Don't get me wrong, I am also applying to other Ivies for grad school, but this is the only one that I would have to apply for public health.

I got my AA in psychology and was going to do behavioral science at my current university before I switched to my current major of CPJJ. Social and behavioral sciences would be my closest thing to my current major but I'm unsure if they will take me because of my field not relating well to public health. I can get some public health jobs that can pertain to behavioral sciences, but I'm not sure if I should also have job experience related to social work and child welfare.

I'm really confused on if I can correlate these two majors or not. I feel like they can be, but I'm not sure how to do it in a way that doesn't make me feel like I'm wasting my time. I am very happy with my current major and am learning a lot, but when I go to grad school I want to build on my skills more, not feel like I'm starting something totally different and not like it as much.

If any current Yale MPH students can help me out with this, I would really appreciate it. I am very worried that they won't accept me due to differences in degree pursuits and majors, but if I could go to Yale, it would mean a lot. If I could get into any Ivy, it would mean a lot, but Yale is my top choice.

Thanks for the help guys :)