Sotheby's Internship - London (April - June 2016)

GeorgeM

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if there is anyone who's still waiting to hear back from Sotheby's London regarding their Internship Program for April - June 2016. My application has been under review for about 1 month and a half now and it's already March...
Maybe anyone with any previous experience?

Thanks in advance!

George

• 2 weeks later...

Any help, maybe, from someone who hasn't red the post yet? Sorry for "spamming" but I'm quite desperate... I e-mailed them and their answer was like "We're still reviewing applications... You should wait till the end of the month." How can this be true if it's like 20 days left for the Internship to start...?

Thanks again!
George

• 8 months later...

Hi George,

I just saw your post, and was just wondering if you heard back from Sotheby's in the end regarding your internship application? I applied for the Jan-March 2017 intake, and have found my application is in the same position as what happened to yours (ie. it still says 'under review' 1.5 months after I applied). 

Any advice/ enlightenment would be much appreciated. Hope it all worked out ok for you in the end:)

Many thanks in advance!