I am! Except... not really all that interested in going to Korbel haha. But I'll go if that's the only place I get in. I know they were interviewing people for the Sie fellowship last week. I didn't get an invite to interview, so super sad about that. 

11 minutes ago, ParisDreams said:

I am! Except... not really all that interested in going to Korbel haha. But I'll go if that's the only place I get in. I know they were interviewing people for the Sie fellowship last week. I didn't get an invite to interview, so super sad about that. 

Yeah I didn't get interviewed either, which is kind of a bummer as this is the school I had the best shot of getting a decent amount of money from...

17 minutes ago, ParisDreams said:

You guys think today is the day? People heard late Feb last year so strange decision haven't come out yet. Maybe they are trying to "keep up" with the DC schools in posting their decisions later and later :P 

I hope so! I was excited that they found out earlier than DC schools last year, hoping that meant the same for this year, too. It would be nice to have one decision out of the way!

I'm wondering how they send out decisions...last year it seemed like people logged onto the application site and had "buttons" about their decisions before the emails went out. I read on the admissions blog that they're sending out emails with decisions, but wondering if they will also put them on the application page...

I just checked my application page. No change at all. I read that too, for last year but I don't see any buttons anywhere. I feel like I submitted my application years ago. Did you apply for any of the fellowships (the video one and Crossley)?

I didn't apply to either of them...I actually didn't know about the Crossley, and completely forgot about the video one TBH. Now I'm kicking myself wishing I had...although I don't have a ton of video editing experience so it probably wouldn't have been stellar anyway...

But YEAH January seems like so long ago...and my other decisions aren't coming in until next Friday at the earliest :( 

Just now, ParisDreams said:

Yes I got in too. But no aid :/ 

Well congrats on getting in! Sorry about the aid...I've heard that sometimes when people decline their offers, that aid goes to students who didn't receive any to begin with. Not sure how often this happens but it's worth asking the admissions team

I wonder when we hear about endowed scholarships? Or is that the same thing as what has been already offered? Anyone from last year have any clues? I got into another program (BU) with funding so it's looking like Korbel has been crossed off my list :/

49 minutes ago, ParisDreams said:

I wonder when we hear about endowed scholarships? Or is that the same thing as what has been already offered? Anyone from last year have any clues? I got into another program (BU) with funding so it's looking like Korbel has been crossed off my list :/

Are endowed scholarships decided at a different time?

• 4 weeks later...