Android Hebrew/Greek Bible App?

Laodiceans

Hey folks. I'm new to Android and unfortunately Accordance does not have an app for Android so I am left without Hebrew and Greek ok my phone. Rumor has it that they are developing one right now, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask in the mean time. Anyone know of any solid apps?

Thanks!

Just now, Petros said:

Logos Bible Software has an Android app which you can use to read the SBL GNT and everything on Perseus in Greek, Latin, and English. You have to create an account with Logos to download everything, but the resources I mentioned are free. I don't read Hebrew, so I can't help there.

Thanks!

@Laodiceans @Petros Logos is great, and I have it. but beware, the full version is $$$, seriously. And it can take a while to load. If you're just after something basic and don't need to do hardcore exegesis, I recommend a web-app developed my by alma matter: http://study.calvinseminary.edu/ You can do single language or side-by-side, and it has a few other features.

4 minutes ago, drivingthoughts said:

Logos is great, and I have it. but beware, the full version is $$$, seriously.

Of course, you don't have to buy the "full version" (of which there are multiple tiers) in order to use the SBL GNT on the desktop program or the mobile apps.

Thanks for linking to the app -- I'm pleasantly surprised that it correctly displays polytonic Greek in the mobile browser.