I need opinions about letters of recommendation

I need opinions regarding my letters of recommendation... I completed my undergraduate degree in speech pathology and will be applying to masters programs for speech.

Unfortunately, I don't have any undergraduate lab experience, so I'm guessing I should ask professors I took courses from for letters of rec. I completed my undergraduate degree in 2013 and although I did well in their courses and went to office hours several times, I'm afraid professors may not remember me as well and choose not to provide a letter of rec.

I did well in my most of my classes. Should I choose three professors and ask them for recommendation letters?

Also, can I ask for a letter of recommendation from a Speech language pathologist who I completed clinical hours with, or should I mostly ask professors?

Thanks for all the help!

In your case, I would try to get two letters from professors and one from the speech language pathologist who you did your clinical hours with. You may be surprised by how well your professors remember them. Either way, you should offer to send them any materials they may need, including your letter of application, personal statement, CV, previous papers/assignments, etc. Good luck!

I won't have a lot of experience when I apply either so I would do professors and that pathologist who you worked for. They will help write good letters of recommendation for you and if you ask all the professors, it might not be a good idea since your pathologist that you worked for would be a good insight on your skills and work ethic in the field. If you have to write three, choose two professors and the pathologist. Good luck and hope I helped :)