CV question

captiv8ed

I feel like the queen of stupid questions right now

If you have gone to more than one college, do you list them all on your CV or just where you got your bachelor's? If you got an AA, do you list that school?

Not sure what an AA is...

I did my first year at the University of Alberta, and am getting my degree (BA) from UBC so I'm putting both on my CV. Hope that helps!

Thanks for the input. i am really leaning towards just pointing the school I get my degree from, and maybe the school where I got my AA. I went to several different community colleges before my four year school, so it would make the list quite long.

Thanks for the input. i am really leaning towards just pointing the school I get my degree from, and maybe the school where I got my AA. I went to several different community colleges before my four year school, so it would make the list quite long.

When you submit your transcripts, they will see this anyways. You are required by most schools to include transcripts from all undergrad institutions. I have taken one class from a community college and was required to submit a transcript for just that one class.