University of Michigan - Fall 2016

wmkx

Has anyone officially or unofficially decided on Michigan? I was admitted into the MPP program at the Ford School and I am strongly leaning towards accepting. It would be nice to connect with other incoming Wolverines and chat about Ann Arbor, roommates and housing, grocery stores, cafes and the like. I will be coming from California where anything below 60 F is cold, so I am both curious and intimidated about Michigan winters.

I've accepted an offer to get my MA in the School of Education under the Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education! Go Blue!

Hello everyone, I have received an admit for MS in CSE and I am eagerly planning to attend this fall! Anybody else who's been admitted into CSE?

On 3/30/2016 at 4:25 AM, wmkx said:

Has anyone officially or unofficially decided on Michigan? I was admitted into the MPP program at the Ford School and I am strongly leaning towards accepting. It would be nice to connect with other incoming Wolverines and chat about Ann Arbor, roommates and housing, grocery stores, cafes and the like. I will be coming from California where anything below 60 F is cold, so I am both curious and intimidated about Michigan winters.

Hi, I am also going to attend Ford (fall 2016)! 

20 hours ago, lionheart said:

Hello everyone, I have received an admit for MS in CSE and I am eagerly planning to attend this fall! Anybody else who's been admitted into CSE?

Hi, I am planning on accepting an offer with CSE for this fall!

Hello! I'm also planning on accepting an offer with the Survey Methodology program at UM.

I'm coming from Texas, so I'm also a little worried about the weather, but I also think I can adjust :)

Anyone already looking at apartments? I heard this is a time to start looking. I'm debating on whether I should get something walking distance (more expensive) or farther away & take the bus. 

12 hours ago, marmend said:

Hello! I'm also planning on accepting an offer with the Survey Methodology program at UM.

I'm coming from Texas, so I'm also a little worried about the weather, but I also think I can adjust :)

Anyone already looking at apartments? I heard this is a time to start looking. I'm debating on whether I should get something walking distance (more expensive) or farther away & take the bus. 

Houston, TX native here!