Headed to Indianapolis for fall 2016

med latte

Congratulations!

I failed the PhD program at IUPUI and have applied for its master degree. 

Do you know whether it is based on rolling admission or not? Did you write to some professors to increase the possibility of your application? I am quite worried since I have not heard from them yet. I was told I would hear "by mid April". Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Which program did you apply to, @dedelin? If it's been a while since you've had contact, I would think that you could call or email to ask for a status update. Good luck!

3 hours ago, 1binary0 said:

Got admit for Masters HCI program, guess it is going to be my destination. @med latte: your specialization? 

Congratulations! May I ask when did you get the HCI MS admit? I am waiting for its notification. Thanks a lot!

20 hours ago, dedelin said:

Congratulations! May I ask when did you get the HCI MS admit? I am waiting for its notification. Thanks a lot!

I got admit mail on 4th April, also few of my friends got it on 11th April too.  Their deadline is 15th, so they will shell out decisions by then. But someone on the other forum quoted this. Check that out. You should try emailing them for app status.

Edited by 1binary0

Congrats! Any leads on apartments? Will you aim to live within walking or biking distance or further out?

I hope to stay close, but the closer apartments are more expensive, of course. Not sure yet what we'll do.....

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, hellgirl07 said:

Hi,

Got admitted to MS in HCI at IUPUI.

Any whats app group for the admitted students??

i request the host to show up, I will PM my number to add.

Take a look at your inbox

• 7 months later...