NDSEG 2010

Neurone

Has everyone here already heard something? Some people at my institution already got rejections, but I haven't received anything yet - neither a rejection, nor an acceptance, nor an "alternate" notification ... WTF? Is anyone else in this situation?

Like some others, I don't think I'll get it, but I can't help but hope as long as I don't know for sure. This is annoying.

Edited by baixiwei

Anybody know how to combine (if at all) fellowships? Can you accept NDSEG and something else?

I've been looking into this. See bottom of NDSEG FAQ: http://ndseg.asee.or...ellow_faq#other

I received the NSF GRFP at the same time as NDSEG, how do I handle this?

Many of our fellows defer NSF for two years, and then forfeit one other year of NSF. This results in the fellow staying on NDSEG for the full three years, and then being supported by the NSF GRFP for the following two years. You must contact the NSF GRFP office for information on how to defer and forfeit years of their fellowship.

I finally (reluctantly) got around to declining an hour ago (I'll take the DOE SCGF instead). They asked for a response by 3pm EST today. Hopefully you guys will hear soon!