Funding UPenn?

sssettam

Hi all! 

I'm in the process of researching schools with the intention of applying in the next round this upcoming winter.

Does anyone have any familiarity with the UPenn MFA program? I feel like I never hear about this program but it seems incredible. Funding is pretty cryptic on their website. I'm trying to limit my options to fully funded programs with teaching fellowships. Is this a possibility at Penn?! 

Also would love to hear thoughts on the program from anyone in the know! 

Thanks

• 1 month later...

They have a diversity scholarship for underrepresented students. So if you're a minority or a international applicant you might receive a full fellowship. Be advise that all funding is competitive and you must compete with other admitted students for it. The funding is cryptic because there isn't much of it! UPenn is a Excellence school but you might have to pay! :(

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2016 at 11:46 AM, Zander said:

They have a diversity scholarship for underrepresented students. So if you're a minority or a international applicant you might receive a full fellowship. Be advise that all funding is competitive and you must compete with other admitted students for it. The funding is cryptic because there isn't much of it! UPenn is a Excellence school but you might have to pay! :(

Thanks so much for the info! I assumed the cryptic nature of funding probably meant little funding :(

Edited by sssettam