Stat profile evaluation

Hi all,

Im going to senior next sem and planning to apply for a position in stat graduate program. To be honest I am in complete awe and confusion about  school selection since im not sure where would take a pretty empty cv and an ok academic record like mine. I literally have no peer, friend, or senior to ask/discuss about this. It would be very kind of you if you could help me figure this out, and maybe, recommend me some schools?. Here's my profile

Undergrad Institution: Asian, top 50 QS ranking

Majors: Math (mostly applied, stat, and fin-math track, my school doesn't have a separate stat dep)

Double major: Business administration 

GPA: 3.96/4.3 translated to 96.22/100 if A+ = A

Type of Student: International, asian, female

GRE General Test: Q 167 V 154 W 3.0, planning to retake this sept

GRE Math Subject Test: Planning on taking this Oct

TOEFL: taking this september, aimingly > 100

Courses/Background:

Math Classes: calculus 1&2, analysis, logic&set, linear algebra, complex analysis, basic topology, number theory, diff equation, (planning to take rigorous linear algebra, comp method for stat and lebesque theory next sem)

Other Relevant Classes: Intro to programming, prob&stat, stat for business, stat for risk analysis, mathematical stat, prob theory, comp simulation for fin-math, numerical theory

Computational skills: Python, R, Matlab

Research Experience: a winning project in intel isef from high school, an individual study about financial math, and that's it :'( (my school doesn't provide much research opportunity for math student)

Letters of Recommendation: 1 statistics professor (took two classes with her), 1 math professor (a close friend of mine), and 1 organizational behavior professor (close to me that I can guarantee a good recommendation, unfortunately i don't have close relationship with other stat professors, still wondering if i should take one from fin-math professor i did individual study with, he's well-known, but im not sure he can provide a good lor for me)

Awards and honors: scholarships from school, a few other small scholarships

Teaching experience: tutor of calculus 1&2 for a year until now

Planning to apply to: (the schools i've searched so far, not sure at all about whether each is reach/managable/safe): Texas A&M, Rice, TU Austin, Johns Hopkins, Rutgers, Florida, Houston, UChicago, Ohio State, Boston

Thanks a lot in advance. Any of your opinion would be precious to me!!!

Edited by trangbui