Anyone 'waiting' but also working on more apps?

George

I am in this also. I have submitted 5 so far. I have one all done but a professor is getting back to me this week, so I am holding off sending it until after I hear from him, just in case. And then there is one that I haven't even started because I am going down to visit the school in January and the deadline isn't until Feb 1.

Me! 4 apps: first due Dec.1, last due Feb.1--it's exhausting!

Yes I also have a six week period, but three of my last four are due on the 1st (actually, one on the 31st, one on the 1st, one on the 2nd) and they are all almost done... I feel. Then the last one on the 15th needs a little work. But after the rush around Dec 15th, its so hard to be motivated!

Jacib, so true about the lack of motivation! Literally all I need to do is translate my SOP into Italian for a Jan. 15th deadline but I just can't find the energy to do it. I'm completely done with 9 applications and just have this one little thing hanging over my head.