Development Studies Masters

Hi guys,

Just creating a space for the early phase of admissions to Masters in Development Studies ( or similar courses) for fall 2017. 

Personally, I'm focussed more on IHEID and Sciences Po, along with the Hague. However, feel free to discuss on any other institution too.

I hope this could help clear people's doubts regarding the institution, financing, admissions, life there, or some other such thing.

Cheers, Maadhav

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, what other schools are you considering? I'm also applying for iheid Mdev. I'm looking at many other schools and they sometimes name their courses differently, like International Development etc. but the course modules end up looking rather similar.

Hello!

Thank you for creating this forum. I'm too applying for similar courses for Fall, 2017. 

Currently exploring schools. Thinking to apply to IHEID & Oxford. Is Sciences Po offering Mdev? 

• 1 month later...

Hi. Sciences Po offers Intl Development. Other options might be LSE, SOAS, U manchester, U of Sussex. 

I have changed my mind and wish to now pursue Intl Econ at IHEID instead. or PPD at Paris Sch Econ