How cruel you are!

Victorianna

I was hesitant to leave to visit friends for the holiday season, but I convinced myself that sitting in front of a computer screen and worshiping the mailbox were not healthy pastimes. And so with great reluctance I packed and left. When I returned I was very excited to see a healthy large envelope from Harvard in my mail box.

"Surely it is too early!" I thought, but with great excitement I opened the package anyway to find a Guide to Harvard admissions booklet. I suppose that I am appreciative to have received something, but why this and why now? It seems a little late for a guide to admissions...

Oh well. Happy New Year all!

I had a very similar experience. I came back home from work one day to find a very thin envelope from UIllinois-Urbana. It had been 2-3 weeks since the deadline and I thought that surely they couldn't have rejected me this quickly. All it said was that my application is complete. A year of my life expectancy shriveled away... I feel your pain! 

Edited by George

I was hesitant to leave to visit friends for the holiday season, but I convinced myself that sitting in front of a computer screen and worshiping the mailbox were not healthy pastimes. And so with great reluctance I packed and left. When I returned I was very excited to see a healthy large envelope from Harvard in my mail box.

"Surely it is too early!" I thought, but with great excitement I opened the package anyway to find a Guide to Harvard admissions booklet. I suppose that I am appreciative to have received something, but why this and why now? It seems a little late for a guide to admissions...

Oh well. Happy New Year all!

meeh.. i applied to Harvard too. why didn't I get one?? :unsure:

(paranoia rising..)