MFA Sculpture

ATumble

I got into Hunter, CCA and Columbia.

Congrats hummingbird! How do you know about your Hunter acceptance already? I was under the impression that everyone was interviewed yesterday and we would hear back in a week or so.

I got into Hunter, CCA and Columbia.

CCA will be the least expensive with a scholarship, so I will go there. I can move to NY afterwards debt free.

-80,000.00 is not a good way to start an art career.

Congrats! How and when did you hear from Columbia?

Hello --

Has anyone heard anything from VCU's program yet? From what little information I could gather, they were also one of the last to post for 2009 as well. My nerves are so fried right about now!

Thanks

got into Slade! yay!

That's huge! Congrats!

Hello --

Has anyone heard anything from VCU's program yet? From what little information I could gather, they were also one of the last to post for 2009 as well. My nerves are so fried right about now!

Thanks

I'm still waiting for VCU too.

That's huge! Congrats!

I'm still waiting for VCU too.

VCU: Hi, you should find out today or tomorrow. I just got my rejection notice today 3/25 (very polite, actually) and invite to apply to Summer Studio. Scotch-time!

On the very bright side, they've made their decisions so the rest of you should find out soon. Good luck to you turnip, I LOVED your sculptural work (website) and hopefully you're one of the six chosen ones.

Cheers everyone!

Edited by soootired

VCU: Hi, you should find out today or tomorrow. I just got my rejection notice today 3/25 (very polite, actually) and invite to apply to Summer Studio. Scotch-time!

On the very bright side, they've made their decisions so the rest of you should find out soon. Good luck to you turnip, I LOVED your sculptural work (website) and hopefully you're one of the six chosen ones.

Cheers everyone!

Thank you!

Got a rejection too....oh well. I'm moving on.