BS in geology MA in teaching ?

Heyyhihello

Hi, so I currently have only 4 more classes and my field study until I will graduate with my BS in geology. Recently I have been deciding I definitely want to further my education, but I think I want to go back to get my masters in teaching. I would definitely like to focus on geoscience if that is possible I'm just not sure if it is I need some help.

I was looking into WGU and I meet all the requirements and some for everything besides life sciences. I went to temple university and we were not required to take any type of bio classes( besides paleo) so I'm afraid I won't be able to get into any programs without biology, but I've taken up to, physics 2, chemistry 2, and calc 2 and obviously a handful of earth science classes. So I guess I'm wondering if any one went the same route as me and can direct me to any online programs.

If you don't have any teaching experience, you may want to look into an in-person program, rather than an online one. Also, given that you only have 4 classes left for your BS, would it be possible for you to take some bio classes this spring or summer?

What field, specifically, are you looking to teach and in what state? You may want to look up the state's requirements for certification to see what classes are required.