TOEFL - Do you see the scores at the end of the test?

coolio

I will be taking a TOEFL for the first time and I am now finding out that the four free score reports have to be designated before the test day.  I have heard conflicting info regarding whether or not you will see the complete TOEFL scores at the end of the test.  ETS only mentioned on the website that you would have the opportunity to cancel the scores at the end of the test including that your score would be available to view online after 10 days.

So my question is ... At the end of the TOEFL test before you decide to send or cancel the scores, do you get to see (1) all 4 sub-scores, i.e., Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing, or (2) some of the sub-scores, e.g., Reading and Listening perhaps, or (3) no score at all?

Having taken the GRE where you could see the Verbal and Quant score right away, I feel that I should at least be able to see the TOEFL Reading and Listening score right after the test... 

Sorry guys this was a pretty worthless question but I was just curious to know.  Thanks.

Edited by coolio
typo

19 minutes ago, coolio said:

So my question is ... At the end of the TOEFL test before you decide to send or cancel the scores, do you get to see (1) all 4 sub-scores, i.e., Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing, or (2) some of the sub-scores, e.g., Reading and Listening perhaps, or (3) no score at all?

I took the TOEFL iBT in August. You do not receive your score on the screen at the end of the test. That includes subsections. They tell you that you will receive it in ten days, but in my case, I received it 7-8 days after the test.

It took a full 10 days (maybe it was even longer than that) for scores to show up in my account. I got a physical report card weeks afterward. I recall on CBT they showed you reading and listening the way you see GRE verbal and quant but ibt, they keep you waiting :( good luck!