We just set a new record

digits2006

Just a few minutes ago we had the most people on at once..156 I do believe. Go us. We are all waiting for decisions. I feel like this forum makes the application process so much easier. I think the grad cafe needs to make some shirts!

That's awesome and I agree. not sure why it makes you feel better to know other people are anxious, depressed and frustrated as well. But I suppose misery loves company! Cheers to the grad cafe!

Misery does love company. So do anxiety, depression and frustration, apparently. I'm also looking forward to having company for elation and relief.

Just a few minutes ago we had the most people on at once..156 I do believe. Go us. We are all waiting for decisions. I feel like this forum makes the application process so much easier. I think the grad cafe needs to make some shirts!

This forum stressssesss me out. I can only stand to read it for about 5 minutes before it's an overload of grad info, stress, and statistics... :P

Good luck to everyone.

That's awesome and I agree.  not sure why it makes you feel better to know other people are anxious, depressed and frustrated as well.  But I suppose misery loves company!  Cheers to the grad cafe!

In Piano Man Billy Joel sang "Yes, they're sharing a drink they call 'loniliness,' but it's better than drinking alone."  :rolleyes: