Is anyone else going crazy while waiting for acceptance letters?

speechfan222

I'm just curious if anyone else is going crazy waiting for acceptance letters? I'm still waiting to receive letters from two online programs. I'm not sure If the online programs take longer than normal or if that doesn't make a difference. I was originally told October 1st, and I'm still waiting. I know there are several applications and required materials to go through for each student, but it should not take this long. I'm tired of waiting!

I'm going to check the mail today and hopefully there is something there.

**just keep waiting. just keep waiting...

9 hours ago, speechieinthelight said:

ME!! Im going insane waiting for an online program as well. Crossing my fingers! Ive been wanting this for so long!

Which online programs are you waiting to hear from? 

I am still waiting. I am pretty sure the decisions were due to me for some of my schools either last week, or this week. Unfortunately one of my schools is not well applied to, so I do not know when I should be expecting that response. The waiting is killing me with anticipation!

• 2 weeks later...

This is an interesting, I am starting to get emails from one of the schools about GA opportunities, and fellowship opportunities. I havent even gotten the decision from them yet, but I am getting funding emails, like I am on their mailing list? Seems weird. One was even personalized to me. I am hoping this means I got in and they just havent sent the decision yet.

On 10/20/2016 at 11:06 PM, omars coming yo said:

Whoops.

Anyways, Yes! The waiting is driving me crazy!

This is something I very much want, plus the quick turn around (spring admittance) is delaying other life decisions that need to be made. I wish the decision would not take this long.

Literally me at the moment!
Here's to hoping!

Finally got notices this morning. (only a few weeks late)

The one school I was waiting on to make a decision finally issued a waitlist letter to me, however they are willing to reconsider me for full admission upon receipt of one more letter of recommendation that supports my research and academic skills. (My GPA was at the low end of their cut off apparently).

I have contacted the professor and they have agreed to write the letter for me and turn it in by the end of the week. I called the school and they said once they have the letter it should be a quick decision and I will receive all of my student information. (So basically seems like an admission decision to me).

Here's to hoping!