MFA in Creative Writing

CarisRose

I do not have a question to any of your questions but I feel compelled to make a comment. You have asked for help finding 3 different programs and offered very broad topics of interest. I understand that you might be interested in many different things but from my understanding graduate programs look for people who have a clear idea of what they want to do. That can and probably will change, but if you can't narrow down some specifics they will probably be able to see through that. 

My unsolicited advice is to have s good think about what you wsnt to do with your degree and what you want to dedicate a year or two or seven to specialize in. Creative writing (in fiction AND poetry no less), Francophone and comparative Greek, English and French encompasses too much ground. If you were to say that you want to work on Greek myths as presented in the Francophone world vs. English that would be one thing (though still quite broad), but based on your current question I don't think anyone can really help you.

I really hope this isn't a bot.

• 2 months later...