Will I even get in?

I have an overall gpa of 3.7 and major gpa of 3.8. I'm mostly concerned over my GRE scores. I took it twice and the best I did was a 148 on each section the first time, and a 4.0 on AW the second time. I wrote a very good personal statement, have plenty of work experience, and I'm a NSSLHA officer for my school's chapter. I'm just scared that I won't get accepted due to my GRE scores. What do you all think?

What universities are you interested in applying to and what are their GRE requirements? I know some schools have a minimum required score, some have a range you can fall into, and some don't have a specific requirement. Those without the requirement normally don't focus on GRE scores; instead they look at GPA, your personal statement, and recommendation letters.

You could always apply and see if you get accepted with strong application materials. You never know!

Ohh. Interesting. What school is this? I've called a few universities asking about their requirements (GRE and GPA) and was told to just apply. They needed to see my application before telling me whether or not I would get denied.