Harris School

le_neocon

I submitted my Harris MPP app quite a while back. The deadline was Jan 3rd. I've been checking the application status every single time and I find no updates. This includes my test scores and transcripts, all of which I've submitted quite a long time ago.

Anyone else facing similar issues?

You are not alone...

I submitted my complete application in early December and the status still says last updated on the date i initially submitted. The only places it says "received" are the items I uploaded when I submitted online (SOP, Resume and LORs). The test scores and transcripts still say not received. I am thinking that they have not updated these pages because my other schools received my scores and transcripts. I sent those items to my schools prior to Thanksgiving, so I know they all received them by now.

I'll be sure to respond to this thread again if/when that status update changes :/

I wouldn't freak out until February 1st personally. Mine is incomplete too.

So do I. But I'll be done by end of this week. But I'm still struggling with the Personal Statement.

Good luck guys!

I guess we are all on the same boat. Mine says they last updated on Jan 2nd... But it still says the GRE scores haven't been received... (I sent the score in October...!)

Good luck everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I have an update :)

My page has changed slightly- they received 2/3 transcripts now. I'm a bit worried that the the payment, one transcript, and my GRE score still say "not received" though. I sent all those items around the same time: at the end of November. Hopefully by the end of the week everything will say received (fingers crossed)?

Well mine now shows that my GRE scores have been received but my TOEFL and Transcripts haven't been received. And I sent both of them at least 1-2 weeks before the deadline.

Its quite intriguing. I did however, get a mail from them saying that I will be informed in the next 10 days if my application is incomplete. They also say theres been a record no. of applicants !!

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious....did anyone get the call about the status of their application?

I've had some intermittent activity over the last two weeks on the online status page, but my application still isn't complete and I haven't received a call :unsure:.

Here's to more wondering and waiting.

Just curious....did anyone get the call about the status of their application?

I've had some intermittent activity over the last two weeks on the online status page, but my application still isn't complete and I haven't received a call :unsure:.

Here's to more wondering and waiting.

I gave them a call last week and asked about the GRE score I sent 3 months ago... Seems like it got lost, so I had it resent and scanned a copy of the original scores. The admissions assistant I was talking to told me that they will start reviewing the application package, but no official decisions will be made until the scores are received.

So I would say, give them a call when you have a chance!

I gave them a call last week and asked about the GRE score I sent 3 months ago... Seems like it got lost, so I had it resent and scanned a copy of the original scores. The admissions assistant I was talking to told me that they will start reviewing the application package, but no official decisions will be made until the scores are received.

So I would say, give them a call when you have a chance!

Thanks for this advice! My application is finally complete. And then I get the e-mail saying they have processed 50% of the applications...March can't get here quick enough.