How long to know if im admitted?

Johannes Climacus

Hello, I have finished the application for PTS and have a skype interview on November 7th. I was wondering if anyone could give me a rough estimation of when I will know whether or not I have been accepted. I know it seems a bit impatient of me, however i have a job offer that I am planning on accepting or rejecting based on whether or not I am admitted to PTS. 

I don't know about PTS but several schools I applied to for my M.Div didn't release decisions until March 15, regardless of when you interviewed. I'm guessing PTS is different since they're interviewing so early.

Edited by xypathos

For the Master's programs at PTS, admissions are rolling until their February deadline, and decisions come out 2-4 weeks after your complete application packet is submitted (your materials won't be reviewed until they have everything they have requested, including the background check, all transcripts and recs, etc). If you are applying for a doctoral program, I can't say for sure. I would echo @fuzzylogician- just ask the interviewer when you can expect to hear from them. 

Edited by 918Philosophizer

Well i asked and the interviewer simply stated what i already knew (rolling admissions). However, my girlfriend of 5 years and i broke up about an hour before the interview so i performed very poorly. In retrospect, i wish i had said something or tried to reschedule the interview, but i suppose its to late now. Cant imagine ill be admitted after that train wreck.