URGENT : UIUC (MS/IM) vs Drexel (MSIS)

thelazyporter

Dear All, 

I need some urgent help please. 

I have got accepted to quite a few schools, however the two - I am considering currently are : 

a) University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign (UIUC)'s Masters in Information Management (MS/IM) vs Drexel's (MSIS Program). 

Drexel will cost me about 6-10K more but it has locational and CO OP advantages. UIUC's program is fairly new, however it has a brand name and seems fairly customisable in terms of curricula - both the programs have similar tracks I am considering (Security, Info Architecture etc). 

Also - I am out of state. 

Aim: To Land a Solid Job in IT, post graduation. 

Please advise urgently. 

TIA.

Edited by thelazyporter

• 2 months later...

CO OP Opportunitites are excellent for landing Jobs, this is especially beneficial with respect to information system management- try to find a list of companies the CO OP program has to offer. I recommend you check the previous year's placements for both institutions for Information Systems Management most institutions publish their job placement results with a mean median and max salary offers.