Writing Sample Template

coffeecoffee

Does anyone have a writing sample that they can share on the forum? Or a template that has worked well for you? Thanks!

I'm applying for admission into an MA program in Religion Studies, Sept 2017. The application deadline is the 15th and the current sample I have isn't very "academic", so if you have an academic one you can share, I'd appreciate it so much!!! Thank you!

Ps. I've been out of school for a few years and working full-time in startups. Going back to school now and am a little rusty with the academic style of writing. 

I don't think there's such a thing as a template for a writing sample. I would suggest looking at journal articles in your field and if you can, look for MA theses or dissertation written by students at schools you're looking into. Google scholar or academia.com might helpful if you don't have access to a school library although a lot of school library online sites will let you at least view some digital resources

• 1 year later...