CSDCAS PANIC

CSDCAS PANIC!  

I submitted my applications for two programs with "orange" deadlines (meaning they needed to be submitted by January 15th).  I just got an email today saying that they are missing a transcript (a community college I took classes at as a child -- tennis, youth chorus, theater, etc.).  I panicked, ordered the transcripts rush (2 days), entered the coursework, and am crossing my fingers.  The CSDCAS customer service isn't open right now because of EST, so I'm hoping for someone to calm me down.  My guess it that this is the kind of error that is expected in the "verification" process, and I should be okay since I ordered them rush delivery.  Has anyone experienced anything similar?  I will LOSE IT if this makes me unable to apply.

i would contact the programs due on the 15th directly. This happened to me and I was able to submitted a copy of the transcript to the university directly while they processed my app on CSDCAS. Hope this helps! :] 

Literally almost the same exact thing happened to me on Thursday. I ordered the transcripts to be sent electronically which isnt guaranteed quicker, but tends to be so if thats an option I would do that. Anyways if it isn't so I ordered them Thursday, then I preceded to call/email all the schools that were orange. All of them except for one said they would work with me, and to just keep them updated. And even the one that was more rigid said that I would just need to call again. I was notified on Thursday, it was succesfully submitted on Friday, and verified at midnight on Monday. CSDCAS worked very quickly. Dont stress, just keep on top with the schools. I would send them all emails with a brief explanation today, and call in a day or two dependent upon your CSDCAS progress.

31 minutes ago, grangeca said:

I ordered the transcripts to be sent electronically which isnt guaranteed quicker, but tends to be so if thats an option I would do that. 

Also, looks like they only accept electronic transcripts through one particular transcript center...did you get around that one, or was your transcript through the approved place?

Yes, the one school that initially said they wouldn't wait for it to update with my latest transcript  eventually said they would wait for it, it just took a little bit of explaining my scenario. Which was the same as yours. 

It is one particular transcript center, and I got lucky that my school happened to use it. Even if yours doesn't you've done all you can at this point, and like I said email the departments, and call during office hours. I had four schools in Orange and they were all accommodating. One school said that all schools are aware of CSDCAS's process, and allow time for things like these. 

1 hour ago, grangeca said:

Yes, the one school that initially said they wouldn't wait for it to update with my latest transcript  eventually said they would wait for it, it just took a little bit of explaining my scenario. Which was the same as yours. 

It is one particular transcript center, and I got lucky that my school happened to use it. Even if yours doesn't you've done all you can at this point, and like I said email the departments, and call during office hours. I had four schools in Orange and they were all accommodating. One school said that all schools are aware of CSDCAS's process, and allow time for things like these. 

Deep breath...thank you.  I feel so much better now.