transcript panic! help!

I checked one of my application status's today and it said they did not receive one of my transcripts!!! i sent my transcript on Dec. 1 to the wrong address (oops) so I just sent one to the correct address today! 

the deadline is Feb 1... if the school doesn't receive my transcript before then will they not look at my application even though i submitted it about two weeks ago???

It really depends. Some schools have an application deadline, but allow a week or two for all requested documents to be received, filed by the school etc. Others may have a hard deadline and it includes items being received.

My daughter had a video submission that was accidentally not sent. Because the school never updated their student portal (items submiited months earlier weren't noted until after the deadline), she did not discover the error until after the deadline. They did allow her to resubmit it and she was accepted there.

My daughters school allowed you to put a rush in for transcripts, although it's not really advertised. It did cost extra. Maybe ask your school about that?

I would call the school to be safe. I had a few issues with some of my materials showing as not received and most of the admissions office representatives I spoke with were super helpful and able to expedite things for me. 

2 hours ago, iwannabeanslp said:

the deadline is Feb 1... if the school doesn't receive my transcript before then will they not look at my application even though i submitted it about two weeks ago???

Most likely you'll be fine, and Feb 1 is also enough time for mail to reach its destination if it was sent today. You might in the meanwhile also email the admissions office an unofficial copy of your transcript just so they have something in your file until the official one gets there. Usually there is also a short grace period after the official deadline, so even if the transcript is a few days late, you should still be okay.