Which school is your top pick?

lstarr

Hi!  

I thought this could be an interesting topic while everyone waits for their admission decisions and weighs the pros/cons of different offers.  Which school is your top pick and why?

I would have to say my top choice is Smith College. Their program is just set up unlike any other program I have ever seen. I love the idea of having class over the summer and doing my field placement somewhere else in the country full time during the year. Also, they offer such a wide range of amazing and applicable classes. I should hear back from them within the next two weeks, and I can hardly wait. 

Mine is Boston College, but to be able to afford to go there I'd have to get an assistantship or some pretty good scholarships. I got to visit the school in the fall and sit down and ask the assistant dean questions about the program. I was blown away by the opportunities they have in Boston for field placements. I also would do the trauma certificate if I end up going there, since I want to serve women who have been victims of violence.