UT-Austin ADCOM metting 2/3/2010

Aunuwyn

• 2 weeks later...

I just heard from Meagan Mulligan, the grad coordinator for polisci in UT Austin, that decisions will be made sometime this week and results will be out!

the horror

Did you e-mail or call her for that information? Or did she just send a heads up e-mail?

Did you e-mail or call her for that information? Or did she just send a heads up e-mail?

I actually wanted to update my file with something extra that came up this monday... So I sent that to her to add it to my file on monday and she was so nice, she added it even though the committee was to start reviewing files the next day. I said "thanks a lot, I am really excited :)" and she told me that.

I actually wanted to update my file with something extra that came up this monday... So I sent that to her to add it to my file on monday and she was so nice, she added it even though the committee was to start reviewing files the next day. I said "thanks a lot, I am really excited :)" and she told me that.

Fingers crossed....

This is as insufferable as waterboarding. Veering between anxiety about getting the email and fear that another day (days?) awaits.

I was told that decisions likely would be either today or early next week. Hoping we don't have another weekend ahead of us before decisions roll around...

I was told that decisions likely would be either today or early next week. Hoping we don't have another weekend ahead of us before decisions roll around...

I read on here they would be out last Thursday or Friday. Then yesterday morning, "in a day or two". Now next week, possibly! Better get comfortable.