ACU

1 hour ago, chelle55 said:

Has anyone had an interview with ACU and know what it's like? Are they nice? Was it awkward? Was it more personal ? Thanks! Just wondering! 

I have my interview tomorrow! But I can tell you I went to visit over the summer and the entire staff was SO welcoming and positive. So I can imagine the interview will be the same way!

15 minutes ago, katelynmarie said:

I have my interview tomorrow! But I can tell you I went to visit over the summer and the entire staff was SO welcoming and positive. So I can imagine the interview will be the same way!

Oh I'm glad you got an interview too! Good luck!!! Thanks for the info! Kinda nervous ..just cause I don't know what to expect ! 

I just had my interview this morning and it was very nice, not awkward at all! They just ask questions about yourself, why you want to go there, get a feel if you're a team player as their cohorts are very close. It wasn't difficult and I am pretty comfortable with how my interview went (I'm trying not to be too "confident" though because that would be very awkward if I still didn't get in lol) but I think all of y'all will do great! Good Luck! :)

I agree! I had my interview yesterday and I loved it! They were so welcoming and sweet and it was so comfortable. I didn't even feel like I was in an interview after the first fe mins, just felt like I was in a conversation. They have a very good back and forth during the interview.

Good luck to everyone still interviewing! Can't wait to hear back!