Jump to content
  • 0

Can I Use Offers at Hand to Push for a Decision?



Hi. I am applying to the Sociology PhD program in several schools for fall 2017. For now, I have received two offers with fundings, but I am still waiting for the decision from Rutgers University. The tricky thing is one of my offer has an earlier deadline other than April 15 (for this school is not in the US), and I need to give them a reply before mid-March. I am wondering if by then I still do not hear from Rutgers, can I just call them and say I need to make a decision very soon and I want to know how good of a chance I still have to be admitted to Rutgers? 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. See our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use