James Madison University question!

I was just accepted to JMU today and I think it's my top choice based off of information online.  Does anyone know if they offer an accepted students day before we have to submit our deposit?  I read on their website that they don't offer individual tours, but I wasn't able to attend their open houses that were held a few months ago.  I would love to visit the program before deciding, because it seems like a great school. Thanks!

I got an e-mail saying that the open house is  March 24, 2017 from 3:30-5:00pm or Friday March 31, 2017 from 3:30-5:00pm.  Do you have any idea when we will hear about funding? I don't want to attend the open house (since I have to fly there) without knowing about funding. 

3 hours ago, lindsay359 said:

I got an e-mail saying that the open house is  March 24, 2017 from 3:30-5:00pm or Friday March 31, 2017 from 3:30-5:00pm.  Do you have any idea when we will hear about funding? I don't want to attend the open house (since I have to fly there) without knowing about funding. 

I just got that email too!  I have heard anything about funding, but I hope we will hear back soon!