Who else got into Stanford?

Yes

Hello everyone!

I received my first reply last Friday; and it was an offer from Stanford incl. a 5 year fellowship, stipend etc. smile.gif

From browsing through the results thread I figured there are a couple of other people on this forum who got in as well, so I just wanted to say hi and congratulate you!

If you got in, are you attending the Admit Weekend in March? And what are your subfields? And, most importantly, any thoughts on whether you will accept your offer yet?

Hello everyone!

I received my first reply last Friday; and it was an offer from Stanford incl. a 5 year fellowship, stipend etc. smile.gif

From browsing through the results thread I figured there are a couple of other people on this forum who got in as well, so I just wanted to say hi and congratulate you!

If you got in, are you attending the Admit Weekend in March? And what are your subfields? And, most importantly, any thoughts on whether you will accept your offer yet?

Congrats, Oxon! Would you mind telling us your subfield?

Hello everyone!

Did the secretary contact you or some professor?

Hi, Oxon! I got into Stanford last week as well. I'm an Americanist but I also have an interest in formal theory. I'm going to the admit weekend and am pretty excited to check out Palo Alto. Are you going to the weekend?

Yes! I already booked my flights! I am European, so it's quite a trek but I am really excited about it!

Is Stanford your top choice so far?

Both. Chandelle Arambula contacted me on Friday morning (GMT+1) with the official offer documents and I have heard from a couple of professors since.

I don't believe someone got into Yale. Oxon and Suddenly Paranoid clearly would've heard back from yale in the first batch.