MPH Canada - Health Promotion at UofT

impossibear

Hello,

I'm just wondering what everyone's knowledge and personal opinions are toward the Health Promotion stream at UofT.

Would you mind sharing anything you know about the job prospects in this stream after degree completion?

Competitiveness of qualification against other Ontario MPH students?

Your application cycle experience if you applied or decided not to apply?

Class size?

Anything you can share helps! Thank you!

• 4 months later...
On 3/26/2017 at 8:04 PM, impossibear said:

Hello,

I'm just wondering what everyone's knowledge and personal opinions are toward the Health Promotion stream at UofT.

Would you mind sharing anything you know about the job prospects in this stream after degree completion?

Competitiveness of qualification against other Ontario MPH students?

Your application cycle experience if you applied or decided not to apply?

Class size?

Anything you can share helps! Thank you!

I know this is an old post but I would love to know more about the U of T health promotion stream too. Especially the employment prospects after graduating. I am trying to decide between U of T's Epidemiology program and the Social/Behavioural Health Promotion program. I have heard from people that the health promotion grads are having a harder time finding full-time employment, but I don't know details or how accurate that is. I emailed the program contact about employment stats, if they have any - I can update once I hear back from her.